Bamboo Steamer Set 12"
Bamboo Steamer Set - 12""
Bamboo steamer set - two tiers and one cover included. Perfect to cook/serve steamed vegetables and dim sum. Reheating leftovers with a steamer keeps food fresh and soft!
- 12" diameter.
- 3-pc set: 2 trays, 1 lid.
- Dry thoroughly to store.
- Made in China.
HOW TO USE :
- Wet each piece of your bamboo steamer set.
- Fill steamer pot about 80 - 90% with water and bring to a boil. (Your pot needs to be able to hold the bamboo steamer off the water - some pots have ridges near the top or may be shaped with a wider opening to hold your steamer without it being immersed in the boiling water)
- After the water starts boiling, set your bamboo steamer set with raw vegetables on top.
- Keep the heat high enough to keep the steam flowing through the tiers and the cover.
- Steam the vegetables until they are fully cooked.
- Place ingredients that take more time to cook in the bottom tiers.
- Use cooking sheet(s) or cabbage leaves to layer the bottom of the tier when steaming dumplings or soft/oily foods.
- Use a steam mesh cloth* when steaming small foods or vegetables such as rice, sprouts, etc.