Cast Iron Teapot Gold Black Chrysanthemum
Tetsubin Kin/Kuro Kikugoh Gold Black Chrysanthemum cast iron teapot
- The Cast Iron Collection.
- 5-1/2" diam. x 4-1/8"h.
- 0.65L / 22 oz. capacity.
- Cast Iron.
- Dry thoroughly to store.
- Made in Japan by Iwachu Japan.
- Fill the pot with boiling water to rinse and warm your pot.
- Not for use on the stovetop.
- Allow teapot to cool completely after each use before cleaning.
- Do no use soaps or detergents.
- Avoid contact with salt/oils.
- Do not leave water or tea in pot for extended period of time.
- Rinse and clean thoroughly with warm water only.
- Wipe the inside and outside dry with a clean cloth while the pot is still warm (not hot!)
- Invert the pot to air dry before putting back infuser and lid.
- Infuser can be cleaned with or without soapy water.