Kamado-san Donabe Rice Cooker
The Kamado-san cooker is a cult favorite. The double lid helps you make rice perfectly and it is so beautifully made, you will want to use it all the time just so you can look at it. We have it in 4 size variations so we have you covered whether you are cooking for one, a family, or a gathering! Use it without the inner lid as a traditional donabe for your stews and shabu shabu!
Instructions for cooking simple rice is included in the box but you can find amazing recipes in the Donabe cookbook that show you how to steam vegetables and fish with your rice to infuse the flavors throughout.
- Clay pot - should be seasonsed before first use.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- 2-rice cup size (can cook up to 2 rice cups (or 1.5 US cups) of uncooked rice.
- 8.5" x 10.75" x 6"h (including handles and lid).
- 1 qt capacity.
- Unit includes dome lid, inner lid, base, stone trivet, and rice paddle.
- Weighs 6.5 lbs (not including stone trivet)
- For gas stove top (not electric or induction)
- Oven safe up to 500℉ (no microwave)
- Hand wash only.